Beverage Backflow Preventers
For Beverage-Dispensing Equipment
Including Post-Mix Systems
VistaCheck® Dual Check Backflow Preventers for beverage-dispensing equipment provide reliable, cost-effective backflow protection of the public water supply from carbon dioxide gas and carbonated water. These VistaCheck models are designed for post-mix carbonated beverage dispensers and dispensing equipment for coffee, tea and other beverages.
CO2 and carbonated water can flow backwards from post-mix beverage systems and, if they contact copper tubing, can cause leaching of copper salts into the water supply and potential health risks if ingested. VistaCheck backflow preventers protect the public water supply from the reverse flow of this potentially contaminated water. Both VistaCheck models for beverage-dispensing equipment provide backsiphonage and backpressure protection when installed according to local plumbing requirements.
- 100% lead-free
- Available in 1/4" & 3/8" NPT sizes
- Female NPT thread sizes for maximum flexibility
- Install vertically, horizontally or at any angle
- Low pressure drop and high flow rates
- Modular design for easy servicing if required
- Resists Chlorine and Chloramine corrosion
- Resists water hardness and scale buildup
- Designed specifically for food-service applications