This is the website of Vista Water Group, LLC (VWG). This Privacy Statement is effective September 27, 2021, and applies to the https://vistawatergroup.com website.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Our postal address is:
1244 County Road 1475
Ashland, OH 44805
Our telephone number is:
VWG is committed to conducting its business in a manner that actively supports and ensures personal privacy. This Privacy Statement was formulated to comply with state, provincial, national and international regulations. Employees are informed of and are expected to comply with these policies and all applicable regulations. VWG does not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
COOKIES AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
For each visitor to VWG’s website, VWG’s web server automatically recognizes only the visitor’s domain name, but not the visitor’s e-mail address (where possible).
- Count the number of times you visit our website
- Compile anonymous statistics on use of our website
- Gather information on the type of Internet Browser and operating systems used
Cookies can be disabled, but please keep in mind that if you do so, your browsing experience may be limited. We may also use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the website, and track user movement only within our website. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
The information VWG collects is used to, among other things,
- improve the content of our website
- customize the content and/or layout of our website for each individual visitor
- aggregate statistical information
- facilitate system administration
- provide you with a requested product or service
- respond to requests for information
- provide you with general information about our products and services
- contact consumers for marketing purposes
VWG may also use the information collected to notify website visitors of changes to the website, new products made available via the website and for any other legitimate and lawful business purposes.
From time to time VWG may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our Privacy Statement. If our information practices change at some time in the future, VWG will post the Privacy Statement changes to our website to notify you of these changes and will provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check our website periodically for Privacy Statement updates. If you wish to opt out of such new uses, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the above postal address. You may also choose the opt-out option in our emails.
Except for its corporate affiliate and subsidiaries, the information VWG collects is:
- Not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes
- Disclosed by VWG only when VWG is legally required to do so and only at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and/or compliance with applicable laws and/or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com or writing to us at the above postal address. You may also choose the opt-out option in our emails.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the above postal address. When you communicate with us, please provide us with your exact name, business name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
VWG takes commercially reasonable precautions to keep all information obtained from visitors to its website secure from unauthorized access and use. VWG has appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website or otherwise.
If you believe that VWG has not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com or writing to us at the above postal address and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remedy the problem promptly.