OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Our postal address is:
1244 County Road 1475
Ashland, OH 44805
Our telephone number is:
COOKIES AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
For each visitor to VWG’s website, VWG’s web server automatically recognizes only the visitor’s domain name, but not the visitor’s e-mail address (where possible).
- Count the number of times you visit our website
- Compile anonymous statistics on use of our website
- Gather information on the type of Internet Browser and operating systems used
Cookies can be disabled, but please keep in mind that if you do so, your browsing experience may be limited. We may also use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the website, and track user movement only within our website. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
The information VWG collects is used to, among other things,
- improve the content of our website
- customize the content and/or layout of our website for each individual visitor
- aggregate statistical information
- facilitate system administration
- provide you with a requested product or service
- respond to requests for information
- provide you with general information about our products and services
- contact consumers for marketing purposes
VWG may also use the information collected to notify website visitors of changes to the website, new products made available via the website and for any other legitimate and lawful business purposes.
Except for its corporate affiliate and subsidiaries, the information VWG collects is:
- Not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes
- Disclosed by VWG when VWG is legally required to do so by law, including but not limited to in response to a valid subpoena or court order, or at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and/or compliance with applicable laws and/or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com or writing to us at the above postal address. You may also choose the opt-out option in our emails.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the above postal address. When you communicate with us, please provide us with your exact name, business name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
To access or use the website, you must be 13 years or older, or have the assistance of a parent over the age of 18 or legal guardian. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the website.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you have the following rights:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the personal information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices;
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected from you;
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
To exercise your “right to know” or your “right to request deletion,” please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the above postal address.
Please note that to protect your information, we may need to verify your identity before processing your request. In some cases we may need to collect additional information to verify your identity, such as a government issued ID.
Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf.
VWG takes commercially reasonable precautions to keep all information obtained from visitors to its website secure from unauthorized access and use. Nevertheless, VWG cannot guarantee protection against unauthorized acts by third parties attempting to intercept transmitted information or to hack into VWG systems. VWG has appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website or otherwise.